Trauma PPI Research Advisory Panel
16 January 2019
The next meeting of the Trauma PPI Research Advisory Panel takes place on 16th January: 11:00-14:00 in the Institute of Translational Medicine.
Places are open to all SRMRC-affiliated staff who are looking for patient and public involvement in any stage of their research project.
Our PPI Advisory panel can:
- Discuss and help develop new research ideas
- Comment on and contribute to the work of your project
- Review patient-facing documents (patient information sheets, consent forms) and plain English summaries
- Contribute to your project communications strategy
- Discuss any ethical or practical issues that may arise during the project
The panel will then meet every two months as follows:
- 14th March: 11:00-14:00
- 15th May: 11:00-14:00
- 3rd July: 11:00-14:00
To book a place or for any SRMRC PPI enquiries, please contact:
SRMRC Patient & Public Involvement Officer